Septic Systems Specialist - Excavation Services - New Build - Addditions - Trucking - Grading And More.....
Septic systems Specialist
New installation, Conventional
Extension / repair / Replace
septic tank replacement
Agriculture septic, WET LAND
We work Closely with are Health units
Most Popular Tertiary septic System
Question About tertiary systems...
- Tertiary septic system is a treatment unit after your septic tank to treat your waste water before going to the leaching bed
- Tertiary septic system is needed if you don't have enough room on your property for a conventional septic system
- Tertiary septic system are also use if you want to have a septic as low as possible to not have a hill in your backyard or front Yard
- Tertiary septic system are mostly use with a Shallow Buried Trench for the Ecoflo & Norweco system
The Eljen system do not require any treatment unit but the whole leaching bed is the treatment unit its install just like a conventional septic
- All those tertiary septic system require a maintenance agreement. That means every year a certified company for maintenance will come and inspect your septic system the cost goes from 200$-350$ a Year